The National Association of Independent Truckers (NAIT) was founded in 1981 to support the needs of independent contractor small-business owners in the trucking industry. More than 30,000 independent owner operators know that the NAIT is their best source for money-saving business services and comprehensive benefit programs. Since 1981, NAIT has specialized in utilizing the buying power of its members to package top-notch, value-priced benefits geared to their unique needs.
To serve, support and represent independent trucking entrepreneurs and their businesses over the long term by:
• Utilizing group strength and purchasing power to help reduce costs and resolve problems common to independent trucking entrepreneurs.
• Effectively communicating current and pertinent information on issues impacting the life and business of independent trucking entrepreneurs.
• Helping improve the professional public image of independent trucking entrepreneurs.
• Facilitating communication and cooperation between our association members, governmental and regulatory bodies, service and product providers, as well as others in the trucking industry
• Promoting trucking industry unity and fostering friendship and mutual goodwill among our association members, and at large.
To join the National Association of Independent Truckers, please visit the membership page.
Contact the National Association of Independent Truckers: